Monday 27 July 2015

New 2015 fragrances

There are lots of new fragrances coming out that I am looking forward to trying. I have been waiting for Marc Jacobs Violet to come out for a while. I am looking forward to trying it out.

Marc Jacobs are also releasing Daisy Dream Forever. Daisy Dream came out last year and was one of my least favourite Marc Jacobs fragrances. I think Marc Jacobs pushes too many fragrances out. It is releasing 4 new bottles of fragrance each year! I do love the original Daisy line though!

Jimmy Choo have released Exotic for the third year running with a new bottle design. I love that fragrance.
Jimmy Choo also have a new fragrance coming out called Illicit. I have loved every Jimmy Choo fragrance that has been released yet so I have high hopes for this one.

Vera Wang Hippie Princess is out now. I love the Princess line and I have tried this one and I am a fan! I hope to add this to my collection soon.

Finally Miu Miu are coming out with their first fragrance, Miu Miu which I look forward to trying.

I'm sure there'll be plenty more exciting releases before the year is out and hopefully I'll get the chance to get my hands on a few of these bottles!

No comments:

Post a Comment