Friday 17 July 2015

Iron Fist shoes

I am loving the latest Iron Fist shoe designs. In the past there have only been a few of their designs I've liked, but they seem to be coming out with cuter, more feminine designs now.

Nearly all of their designs have a peep toe and I must admit I prefer closed toe shoes, but they have some lovely designs. Here are a few that they have on their website at the minute. 



I love the pastel shades of the Cupcake heels although I can't imagine myself buying a pair.

I also love the colour and the busy design of these Sweet Tooth wedges, but I am not a fan of wearing skulls. I love cute prints, but I don't find skulls cute. I am also not a big fan of the Alexander McQueen skull print scarves. I just don't get the whole skull print thing on women's clothes and accessories.


I was impressed to see so many nice designs on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment