Saturday 4 July 2015

5 Stunning Shoe Picks!

Here are five shoe picks I have my eye on at the minute.

I LOVE these amazing ASOS shoes! They are stunning! ASOS come out with some amazing shoes. They cost £45.00, which I think is well worth it for such gorgeous shoes!


I love the subtle pink of these Irregular Choice Hello Ha shoes and the cute yellow bow finishes them off nicely. Their famous perspex heels are great as well and as they are quite chunky they're fairly comfortable! These are currently on offer for £63.99.



These New Look shoes are a lovely colour as well and would be a nice addition to my shoe collection after the similarly designed Shoe Box and Tesco heels I have shown in previous posts. I love them in this mint colour.



Office have these simple nude heels with a mini platform, which are also on offer for just £30.00 reduced from £60.00. You can't go wrong with a nice pair of nude heels!



I love Steve Madden shoes and this strappy design is currently on offer for just £34.00 reduced from £69.00. I love these!



No comments:

Post a Comment