Wednesday 2 July 2014

My top 10 picks!

Trying to cut my spending is hard work. I have spotted so many things that I really want recently.

There are so many bright and beautiful clothes out for summer. Here are some pictures of what I'm lusting after at the moment.


The white spotty blazer is from boohoo.com

The 'raspberry red' chinos are from H&M where they are just £8.00 reduced from £14.99 so very tempting.

The turquoise structured skater dress is £35.00 from ASOS.com. I am not usually a fan of sleeves. I prefer sleeveless dresses as I'm always too hot, but this dress looks lovely.

The 'ochre' skirt is from ASOS.com for just £14.00.

The gorgeous red skirt is from Oasis where it is just £18.00 reduced from £25.00.

I really want to try The Body Shop's passion fruit shower gel. I love the smell of passion fruit and I doubt it can be anything, but amazing. This is currently on thebodyshop.co.uk for £3.00 reduced from £4.00 for the 250ml  bottle.

The colour block barrel bag is gorgeous and is also reduced from Oasis from £38.00 to £28.00.

I'm also really keen to try MAC's 224 tapered blending brush, which is £23.00 at Debenhams.

I have heard good things about Escada's Magnetism perfume, which I think it is about time I tried. It is currently available on allbeauty.com for £32.50 for the 75ml eau de parfum.

I also found these flat jelly sandals on my snoop around the internet. I thought the turquoise ones were nice, but you can also buy them in black, white, beige, clear sparkly and bright pink. They are from New Look for £7.49 reduced from £9.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment