Wednesday 30 July 2014

More July Shopping!

I mentioned in my previous post that I notice a lot of adverts on facebook for random clothing websites that I've never heard off.

Today I discovered www.sammydress.com and bought a few things for my holidays.

I love this white dress and it was only £5.89! Stylish and comfortable!



This green dress is lovely too and had to be ordered as it was just £5.69.


I also found these beautiful shorts. I absolutely love them and they were only £5.08!



I also bought this lovely forest green dress, which is more of an autumn/winter item and cost a whole £7.50.



The website seems reasonably good. There is plenty of variety, which is great for me as I love to flick through pages and pages of items rather than clicking on skirts to find that they only have about six skirts for sale!
The postage is calculated by the weight of items so the more you buy the more you pay, which is annoying because it makes it difficult to add up how much you are spending until you reach the checkout by which point you have set your heart on everything in your basket.
Also the sizing sounds a bit of a gamble. There's no size 8,10,12.. It is all small, medium and large and using their size charts. Some tops I looked at just say 'one size', which is obviously not going to fit everyone.
The sizing is Asian so you may have to go larger, but as a size 10 I don't enjoy putting 2XL items in my basket.
I'll have to wait and see if anything fits when it arrives.








No comments:

Post a Comment