Saturday 26 July 2014

Recent purchases


I have bought a few things recently. I bought the red skirt I mentioned in my post earlier this month from Oasis where it was further reduced to just £8.00 and I bought the jelly sandals from New Look today in black for just £7.00.




The skirt is gorgeous. I wore it a few days ago with a cute white top. It feels good quality and is heavy enough not to fly up in the wind.

I wore the sandals today and they didn't rub at all. They're really good.

I also got a new dress about a week ago. I have found lots of foreign clothing websites, which advertise on facebook recently and I found this dress on one of them. I think it was about £30.00, but I found the same dress on ebay from an international seller for around £15.00.

The dress was also available in a pastel purple colour and a pastel green colour and I was tempted to buy the other two as well as I was really unsure which colour I wanted. I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment