Sunday 20 July 2014

Irregular Choice Wedding Shoes

I shouldn't be allowed to visit websites where you can shop online!
Tonight I had a quick look on letsbuyshoes.com and I did just that; I bought shoes.
I'd been looking at Irregular Choice Lemon Pips for a while as I was considering them as possibilities for my wedding day shoes. They are around £79.99 elsewhere, but I got them for just £39.50 plus postage. They have been on their website for a while, but when I checked tonight they finally had them in my size so I was thrilled and ordered them without a further thought.




Studying the first photo and looking at the heel the shoes look lower than they actually are. I am torn between three different pairs now for my wedding day.
These ones are called Lemon Pips, but I also have a pair called No Place Like Home and a pair called Can't Touch This both also from Irregular Choice, which are competitors.

No Place Like Home

I love these No Place Like Home shoes. They are covered in white sequins and are very pretty. I also now have them in red, which are a lot more glitzy and gorgeous, but these white ones seem more wedding appropriate.

Can't Touch This

I love these shoes, but my pair have little black marks on the front, which puts me off wearing them for my wedding. I have them in at least 7 different colours because I'm obsessive, but this is the only colour I really fancy as a wedding day contender.
I wore a pair of Can't Touch This yesterday for a friend's wedding and two people I didn't know stopped me to say they loved them, both recognising them as Irregular Choice. I also found that they were comfortable enough to wear all day. There were periods where I was seated, but a lot of the day I was on my feet and they were comfortable, but admittedly did start to ache the balls of my feet towards the end of the day, but I find this with most heels. I was impressed with how comfortable these were.

These are the shoes I wore:

Leave a comment if you have a favourite pair out of the ones I have mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment