Sunday 3 August 2014

Huge Dresslink Haul!

My last post was about my discovery of the website sammydress.com where you can buy lovely clothes for very low prices.
I started looking at reviews of their website on youtube and I stumbled across another similar website which is dresslink.com and it's even better.
I noticed a few of the same items I have ordered from sammydress.com are available on dresslink for even cheaper prices and I ended up placing a huge order.
I mentioned in a recent post that I'd bought a lovely peach (or 'pink') maxi dress that I found for around £15 on ebay from China and I was tempted to buy two more in green and purple. I was really pleased to find the dresses on dresslink.com for just £5.77 each!


As I already have one of the dresses I know that they are good quality and look lovely on.

I also got this maxi dress in red. It is such a nice design. I wish I'd bought the black one as well. This one cost £4.52.


I also bought another maxi dress in blue. It was even cheaper than the others at just £4.24. It looks a lot more expensive.



Another dress I bought is this lace dress with 3/4 sleeves. It was only £3.68 and was available in a few different colours. It makes me think of asos.com as I have two similar dresses from asos.



I also got this green floral dress for £7.03. The prices are a bit random.


Another thing I decided to buy was this black poncho/coat. It looks really cosy for the autumn/winter. It was only £5.49!


I also went a bit mad and bought 10 different white tops. I won't bore you with all of them, but here are some of the highlights..

The below was £2.78.


The below was £2.07.


The below is my favourite white top that I bought and was £3.27.


The below was £4.82.


 I'm really looking forward to it all arriving. Nothing makes me happier than bargain clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please do a follow up about how the products from dresslink fit? I'd love to see how they look when they're on! :)

    ReplyDelete