Saturday 30 August 2014

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine

I have recently managed to get my hands on another bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine from allbeauty.com. It is really hard to find elsewhere and I decided to buy a second bottle as I've been reluctant to wear it because I've been so concerned about using it all up and having none left.


I absolutely love this fragrance.
The top notes are strawberry, apple blossom and pink grapefruit.
The heart notes are jasmine, rose and violet leaf.
The base notes are oak moss and amber wood.

It is sweet, fruity and uplifting.

I also love the other two from the Sunshine range, Daisy Sunshine and Oh, Lola! Sunsheer. I already have two bottles of Oh, Lola! Sunsheer as I found a bottle for half price in Debenhams at the beginning of the year so now I'm on the look out for my second bottle of Daisy Sunshine so I can use all three guilt free.


I also love Daisy Delight and Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight, which were released earlier this year, but I think the Sunshine editions are a cut above.


No comments:

Post a Comment