Tuesday 12 August 2014

Irregular Choice Cherry Dear and Angel Cakes!

On 8th August 2014 Irregular Choice came out with these new heels.

There have been bunnies, gnomes, cats and unicorns in the past and now deer.
The deer print shoes are called Cherry Dear (£120.00) and the paw print shoes are called Angel Cakes (£125.00).




The cherry on the front of Cherry Dear helps to explain the name. I definitely prefer these ones to Angel Cakes. I'm not sure whether I prefer the black or blue though.
I like the red bow on the front of the leaves. I think the colours give these shoes a wintery, Christmasy feel.
I'm not too bothered. All these different heel designs are a bit silly, but I would quite like a pair of these.






I like the print on Angel Cakes, but from the front these shoes aren't very nice. I don't like the large paw print on the front. I think it ruins the look making the shoes look ugly.




I like the deer idea! I wonder what Irregular Choice will bring out next.

No comments:

Post a Comment