Thursday 11 September 2014

What I got in the USA!

I've just spent a week in the USA and I spoiled myself a bit more than I usually would. I didn't buy anything outrageously expensive, just lots of little treats.
Here is what I got:

My partner surprised me with this perfume in the airport, which was a great start to the week. It is called Stars and is a limited edition fragrance by Jimmy Choo.
I love Jimmy Choo fragrances and this one is another lovely release. The bottle is the same design as the original Jimmy Choo, but is a gold colour.

Not long after we arrived in New York I got myself an EOS lip balm. I bought the orange one, which is tangerine flavoured. I wasn't too impressed and thought it had a bit of a medicated scent, but looking it up online the scent is actually called, 'Medicated Tangerine' so that explains that. I would like to try others from EOS or Evolution of Smooth.




In Macy's I got myself a new Benefit Lemon Aid primer at last and also treated myself to a bottle of Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere both of which I have lusted after in recent posts.


In Victoria's Secret I bought my first Victoria's Secret fragrance, Bombshell.


I managed to avoid fragrance in Sephora and bought 2 lipsticks by Tarte and a Sephora branded lip crayon. The picture below is not to scale.



I picked up two fragrances at Bath and Body Works; Forever Red and the famous Pink Chiffon.

This was about it for what I bought in New York, but I did get spoiled with another perfume in the airport on the way home because I'm addicted and 5 fragrances just aren't enough for one trip. My partner kindly got Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment