Thursday 18 September 2014

Cosy Autumn Candles!

On my recent visit to America I was lucky enough to get the chance to go to Bath and Body Works. I bought the fragrances that I had been keen to try, buy didn't really have the space for much else.
I came across an amazing scented candle, which was Caramel Pumpkin Swirl. It was really sweet and creamy. I wish I had bought one.


This scent is new out for the autumn. I'm really excited about autumn this year so I think I'm going to invest in a few Yankee candles.
I quite fancy trying the Salted Caramel and Vanilla Cupcake scents.


I have been burning one that I was given for Christmas last year called Snowflake Cookie. It is amazing.
I only have a small jar, but I haven't used candles much at all this spring and summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment