Wednesday 26 February 2014

More 2014 perfumes!

I have already mentioned in previous posts that I really want to try the Marc Jacobs fragrances, Daisy Delight and Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight, which are coming out in the next few months.

I have tried Jimmy Choo Flash London Club, which I love, but I am struggling to find a 100ml bottle! I also want Nina Ricci's La Tentation de Nina, which came out in January. I have tried it in store and it is really nice, but I haven't purchased it yet.



Other 2014 fragrances that I am looking forward to trying are Jimmy Choo's Exotic 2014 version.
There was an Exotic released last year, which smells like berries combined with the signature from the original Jimmy Choo fragrance. I love it.
That was the pink coloured one, but this year will see the release of Exotic in orange, which I'm sure will be just as delicious.

Another fragrance that I'm sure I will like is Vera Wang Be Jeweled Rouge. Just looking at the bottle you can tell it is going to smell like berries and sure enough the notes are red currant, gardenia, sweet pralines and woody and musk accords.
I think this fragrance is out already, but I haven't seen or tried it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment