Monday 24 February 2014

Diesel Loverdose Tattoo

Today I tried Diesel's Loverdose Tattoo in Boots. I had seen it before, but hadn't bothered trying it as I didn't expect to like it.
I hated Loverdose when I first tried it a few years ago and it wasn't until last month that I tried it again and liked it so I ended up buying a bottle and now I love it.

I didn't expect to like Loverdose Tattoo, expecting it to be really dark and heavy like the bottle would suggest, but I actually found it light and fruity. I was really surprised. The scent doesn't go with the bottle at all!





The top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and cassis.
The middle notes are rose, orange blossom and jasmine sambac.
The base notes are tonka bean, rice, vanilla and milk.

I prefer the bottle for the original Loverdose fragrance.


No comments:

Post a Comment