Wednesday 19 February 2014

New releases from Irregular Choice for 2014!

Irregular Choice have brought out a new range recently, which I quite like. Their last range failed to impress me, but their new designs bring something new and different.

These unicorn heeled shoes, Full Of Grace are cool. I like them more than the bunny or gnome heeled shoes they released and I prefer them to the cat shoes, which have also just come out (see below).

These daisy shoes, Dippy Daisy are cute. They also come in red, but I much prefer the blue ones.


I like these pink butterfly and bow shoes. They are very busy and quite pretty. They are called Secret Pair.
Paw Print are another pair with unique heels, but I'm not as keen on the heel or the style of the shoe. They cost £125.00, which is more than I'd pay for these.


These are call Spot The Dot and aren't as high, but they are quite cute. You can also buy them in black.
Finally we have Naughty Smile, which are available in red or green. I think I prefer the green ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment