Tuesday 31 December 2013

The 2013 perfumes in my collection!

There have been so many fantastic fragrances released in 2013.
Here are 13 that I have added to my collection.


I bought the 3 DKNY Be Delicious Art editions. I love the design on the bottles.

Escada Cherry In The Air also comes in a cute bottle with a cute bow around the neck. It also has a lovely design on the box. It is a lovely summer fragrance.

Jimmy Choo Flash is my favourite perfume. I love the bottle and the scent is so unique. I love it. I can't wait for the new version, which is due for release on 3rd February 2014.

Jimmy Choo Exotic is a delicious scent that I wanted for months before I finally got my hands on it.

Miss Dior released their scent as an eau de toilette early this year. I got this for Christmas from my other half this year.

Cacharel Amor Amor is a lovely limited edition of the original Amor Amor.

L'eau Jolie is a lovely fresh, clean scent that smells very similar to DKNY Fresh Blossom Art, but it comes in an even nicer apple-shaped bottle.

I was mega excited to see the release of Vera Wang's latest addition to the Princess range and this is a lovely sparkling scent, well represented by its bottle.

Marc Jacobs Sunshine Editions were supposedly released in 2012, but they certainly didn't turn up in my local Boots until February 2013:

Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine is an amazing scent. I absolutely adore it. I hate the fact that this was a limited edition.

Oh Lola Sunsheer is delicious. I find it so difficult to say which of this Marc Jacobs range is my favourite as they are all amazing.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine was the first scent that I purchased from this range and I ended up going back to Boots the same day to buy Daisy Sunshine. These three are joint second favourites after Jimmy Choo Flash!


2013 also saw the release of Chanel Chance, Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche in large 150ml bottles. They were previously only available in smaller bottles; 100ml and 50ml.
I bought Chanel Chance and Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche in 150ml bottles, but I already had a nearly full 100ml bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and I didn't have another £80.00 to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment