Friday 20 December 2013

New releases for 2014!


So 2014 is fast approaching and in my mind I have already spent hundreds of pounds on 2014 new release perfumes that I am already desperate to get my hands on.

I was going to mention in my previous post that Nina Ricci will be releasing La Tentation de Nina early next year. The bottle is quite cool. It has a golden bite out of it, which makes it a different shape from the other Nina Ricci releases. The bottle isn't my favourite shade of pink, but it will be a welcome addition to my collection.
The fragrance promises top notes of bergamot, heart notes of Nina macaron (raspberry, almond, Bulgarian rose, lemon) and a base of vanilla, sandalwood and musk.


I also fancy the new Marc Jacobs duo.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight and Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight are also due for release early next year.


I absolutely adored the Daisy Sunshine and Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine Editions, which I bought early this year. Both scents are gorgeous so I hope that these new releases will not disappoint.

Jimmy Choo's Flash was my favourite perfume of 2013 so I am super excited about Flash London Club. I'm not a massive fan of the name, but the bottle is quite exciting with a frosty textured bottom half.
According to Jimmy Choo's press release, "It is said to embody the spirit of the London party scene, night clubs and entertainment, since London is one of the focal points of electronic music."
It has top notes of bergamot and lychee, a heart of tuberose and base notes of blonde woods and musk. I can't wait to try it out.



I'm sure there'll be plenty more newly released perfumes added to my want list in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment