Wednesday 4 September 2013

Modatoi - shoe paradise!

www.modatoi.co.uk is a website which I came across a few years ago and I have made a few orders since then.
They sell shoes and clothing and although I have never ordered clothes from this site. I have ordered plenty of shoes though.
They have fantastic designs, a good range of heel heights and the prices are great! Almost all of their shoes cost £20.00-£30.00 and I have found a few gems.

Below are my absolute favourites from this website. They are so beautiful and they only cost me £30.00, which I think is fantastic value!
They are well made and the quality is just as you would expect to find on the high street.




They have a huge range of shoes in all different colours, shapes and sizes. Many designs are available in a range of different colours and you search by size so that you don't have to see what you're missing ie. what is unavailable in your size!




This pair are another pair I love. A simple pair of Mary Janes with unique colours, these shoes look really smart and I love them. These were only £20.00!


Below are another pair I bought earlier this year. I love the chunky textured effect heel and platform on them and they go with almost anything. This pair of shoes originally cost £30.00, but during a sale I got them for just £19.00! Bargain!



I would recommend www.modatoi.co.uk. It is definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment