Thursday 26 September 2013

My camera print bargains!

As you may have noticed I'm a big fan of printed dresses and I also love my camera so when I saw this camera print dress and this cute bag I just had to have them especially as they're in the sale!
This bag was just £18.00 reduced from £40.00 from www.yumidirect.co.uk.

The bag and the dress are both by Yumi, which is a brand I have purchased from before from ASOS.com.
The Yumi website didn't have the dress in my size so I bought it from www.usc.co.uk. It cost £25.00 and said it was reduced from £50.00, but on the Yumi website it was only £22.50 in limited sizes and said it was reduced from £45.00.




I am trying to refrain from buying more clothes at the minute as I've run out of space for what I've got and I could do with saving some money. Some of the autumn dresses I have been seeing are incredibly tempting though.

No comments:

Post a Comment