Wednesday 11 September 2013

Plenty of Prints for me!


A few days ago I noticed a billboard advertising boohoo.com with, 'Pretty in prints', which was the name of my 31st August post. I didn't copy, honest!
The picture to go with it was of this dress..



I am not a fan of it myself. I don't like the black seams or the cut out design. I don't mind the print too much, but when I think of printed dresses I like to think of cute, ditsy prints that are more feminine and pretty than this heavily patterned dress.

I have gone crazy for prints this week and I have spent far too much money building up my collection and I am spending even more in my head drooling over even more pretty prints.

I ordered 4 new dresses from New Look’s website yesterday.

1) Mela Loves London Cream and Red Fruit Print Dress - This dress was in the sale for just £15.00 reduced from £25.00. I love the summery print and it has a lovely flattering shape.

2) New Look Burgundy Heart Print Pleated Sleeve Dress - I love this dress. It is a beautiful cut. The colour is gorgeous and looks great with the heart print. I absolutely love it and can't wait to wear it. It can easily be dressed up or down. It is really versatile. It only cost £19.99. Great design and great value, just like New Look's shoes!

3) Blue Vanilla Blue Blossom Floral Print Dress - Another flattering fit with gorgeous cherry blossom on blue skies. I love cherry blossom. This is a really pretty design. I paid £25.00, which I think is very reasonable.

4) Tenki Red Owl Print Dress - This cute owl print dress had me frustrated. I didn't know whether to buy it in dark blue or dark red, but ended up getting the dark red version. I love the print. This dress was £25.00.


I found a few dresses that I liked on boohoo.com at the weekend so I put an order in.

1) Imogen Feather Print Heart Back Skater Dress – This dress is described as mint coloured. It has an orange and pink feather print. It is feminine and summery. It was in the sale for just £10.00 reduced from £20.00. I absolutely love it.

2) Laura Sleeveless Printed Floral Skater Dress – A lovely pink, purple and green floral print dress, which was an absolute bargain at just £12.00 reduced from £18.00.

3) Maya Large Rose Print Knot Back Maxi Dress – I tend to only wear maxi dresses when I go on holiday and I try not to load my case full of them as they can be quite heavy so I try not to buy too many, but this colourful, large rose print maxi dress with the open back was too much for me to resist at only £12.00 reduced from £25.00.

I will be browsing Boohoo’s website a lot more in the future after finding these gems.
I also ordered this pretty printed dress from House of Fraser. It is by Cutie and it cost just £20.00. The colour is lovely and the print is small and cute.


ASOS Petite Exclusive Skater Dress In Floral Print - I love this dress. I ordered it at the weekend in 'orange' although it looks red to me, but I love the blue and I really want it in blue too although they don't currently stock my size. It is on sale in limited sizes for £24.50 reduced from £35.00.



River Island Printed Smock Dress - I also decided to add this River Island dress to my collection. I love the busy, paisley pattern.
It cost £25.00 from ASOS.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment