Monday 23 September 2013

From Versace skirts to ASOS sundresses!

I'm loving this Versace skirt for Spring/ Summer 2014 shown off at Milan Fashion Week this week.
I best get saving for it now!


I didn't even manage to get anything when Versace did their range for H&M. The H&M website sold out of everything I liked as soon as it was released. I love the black skirt and all of the fruit printed clothes and shoes they did.



Then Marni did a range for H&M including dresses and a skirt in this print.



I recognised the print straight away from an ASOS dress I had purchased in early 2010 with the exact same print, which cost just £28.00. I like the long sleeved Marni dress above on the left, but the hooded dress is not for me. I think my dress is a lot more wearable.



No comments:

Post a Comment