Saturday 31 August 2013

Pretty in Prints!

I really love printed dresses and blouses especially if they're bold and bright!
Here are a few of the printed dresses I have bought over the last few months.


1) Primark at ASOS.com. This dress has a lovely print, but has an open back near the waistline, which I don't mind too much, but I would prefer it not to be open at the back. I have so many dresses and tops recently in lovely prints or designs, but then they have cut out sides or a cut out front, which makes them a lot less wearable.
I think I can get away with this one though. a picture of the back is shown below. This was my first purchase from ASOS's range of Primark clothing and I am pretty pleased with it. It cost me £13.00, but is now in the sale for £9.00.




2) This bright yellow dress was also from ASOS. It is a flattering shape and I love the contrast between the yellow of the dress and the print.
This is currently on sale for £17.50 reduced from £25.00.

3) I got this bright yellow printed dress from Topshop for £36.00. I love the bold and bright print. I saw it in Topshop one day and I thought to myself 'I know I'm going to end up coming back for this dress' and sure enough I was.
It is described as having a ladder back as shown below. I have found that the ladder aligns with my bra strap and covers it up perfectly, which I was pleased about.




4) I love this dress. I bought it from Topshop for £42.00. It is my favourite of the six. It is such a bright, bold print and it has such a lovely, flattering shape. I always receive compliments when I wear it. Not long after I bought it I saw Holly Willoughby wearing it on TV, which I wasn't too thrilled about, but it won't put me off wearing it.
The zip is right up the back, which can be fiddly to do up, but it is doable.

5) I bought this aztec print dress on Boohoo.com. I hadn't been on the website for ages even though I used it a lot when I first discovered it. I managed to find a few things I wanted at good prices. This dress is currently in the sale for £12.00 reduced from £20.00.
This dress has a crossover back as shown below. I really love the print on it.




6) Another ASOS.com purchase, this dress has a lovely floral print. It is currently £15.50 in the sale reduced from £38.00.
It has a lace up back, which is not a design I care for. I don't think it adds any interest to the dress, but it isn't too much for me to put up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment