Saturday 17 August 2013

More Irregular Choice shoes on my want list!

A few more shoes from my Irregular Choice want list!






Oz Bow Glitter Courts were a Christmas release. They are a lovely shape and they have sparkly tinsel attached and a gorgeous green Perspex heel. I really want them!

Kim Oh No are stunning. I love polka dots and they look great against the bright blue. These are quite high with a little platform and peep toe. They're really cute.

Cortesan Sali Floral are a pair I have had my eye on for a while. The gold and purple busy floral design is really detailed and looks great. I have another pair of Irregular Choice shoes with the same gold and purple floral pattern and I love those too.
I love the little purple bow on the side, but I'm not a huge fan of the big bows on the back. It won't put me off buying them though!

Get It On are cute and summery. I love all of the different fabrics used and the ice cream heel is a really fun idea.

Oz are another great design. I love the blue woven fabric and the navy bow is mega cute. The Perspex heel is a lovely deep blue colour. These are perfect for me. I really want them.

The Cortesan Chocolate Courts are another pair that I have wanted for a while. I love the sparkling bronze colour and the little chocolate and cream ornaments on the front are tempting and fun.

I have wanted Bloxy for a while, but couldn't decide on which colour to buy. These 'red' ones are quite a new design and I think they're the colour for me. I love the polka dots and the busy design on the bow, back and strap.

Toodle Loo are another pair I have wanted for a while. I love the green, pink and blue print and the pretty pompom on the front, but most of all I love the curved heels on these shoes. They're stunning.

I also love the version of Toodle Loo in white with large red heart print and a big red bow on the front instead of a pompom. This version also have the beautiful curved heel.

Mayhem are a bit of a wacky pair, but I think they look fabulous. There is red fur on the heel and platform and they have a cute round toe and a silver fabric feather design going up the side and then actual pink and black feathers around the top. These are guaranteed to get you noticed and I don't think they're too wild for me.

I love Smooch. I have them in 3 other colours already, but really want them with the ice cream print. The print is really cute and so is the sundae ornament attached to the front. I love ice cream and I love shoes and these are really pretty so this is the pair I want the most out of them all.

No Place Like Home are gorgeous shoes reminiscent of Dorothy's shoes from The Wizard Of Oz. They are really sparkly with a matching sparkly bow and a pretty, red, Perspex heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment