Sunday 21 July 2013

What I have my eye on at the moment

I am trying to avoid spending a fortune at the minute, but there are some things that I've had my eye on for a while and I suspect that one or two items will be making an appearance in my wardrobe very soon.

There's this dress from Coast that I've been eyeing up on asos.com for a good few weeks.





This Dorothy Perkins top is awfully cute. I have become a big fan of Dorothy Perkins recently. They have some lovely tops in at the minute.


 


This Karen Millen skirt is probably going to be mine ten minutes after I've finished this post.


 




I have also spotted some really cute patent daisy shoes by Rocket Dog. They are so pretty. I love the daisies on them, but I probably won't end up buying them because Rocket Dog shoes are notoriously uncomfortable. I have read reviews saying the same. I have a lovely pair of Rocket Dog shoes I bought a few years back and they pinch even when I'm just trying them on so I'd have no chance wearing them for any period of time. Maybe I should go a size up? It's such a shame not to own these beauties!








Another cute find was this bunny print scarf from Oasis. I love light, summery scarves and I love cute little prints and this combines the two and the neutral colour will look good with any outfit.














I usually love Irregular Choice for their heels, but these cute cherry pumps have caught my eye recently. They are called Look At Me. They're available in black or gold and I really can't decide between the two, giving me the perfect excuse to save my cash... hopefully. Which ones would you go for?





No comments:

Post a Comment