Sunday 7 July 2013

I love Irregular Choice's Trinkletina shoes!

My favourite pair of shoes are Trinkletina by Irregular Choice. I absolutely love them!
I have them in 8 different colours and would love to have them in even more.




My favourite pair are the bright blue felt ones with red polka dot bows. I think they are really cute and I love the bright contrasting colours. The blue perspex heel is beautiful as well.
I have 3 Irregular Choice bags to match these shoes. This Lola frame handbag is lovely. I'd had my eye on it for ages before buying one of my very own.
It is a bit larger than I expected it to be and I think that does slightly take away from how cute it is, which is a shame, but it's still a lovely bag. I also have it in black and I will probably end up getting the red/floral one I've seen too.





I also have this Lola cross body bag, which is also larger than I expected it to be. From left to right it measures 9 inches so I can get more in it than I thought I'd be able to when I ordered it!








I also have this Lola clutch bag. I think it looks quite smart and I really love it. The red strap is removable and I never use it on mine.
Handbags aren't really my thing, but I love pretty clutch bags so this one was a very welcome addition to my collection.




There are still some Trinkletinas out there that I haven't managed to track down, but I'd love to own. These black ones are very pretty. I love polka dots.

These lovely turquoise ones are really cute as well. These would look great with a nice summer dress.
These red spotty and stripey shoes are another pair that I wouldn't mind.

I mentioned these green ones in a previous post. I love the detailed pattern on the toes and the mint green bow is very pretty.




I haven't seen any other Trinkletinas that I don't own, which is good news for my bank balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment