Friday 30 September 2016

September Favourites!

These are the items I've been loving in September!

I love my cobalt blue dress from boohoo.com. The colour and the fit are gorgeous and it can easily be dressed up or down.

I find that Avon lipsticks can often be too shimmery and I recently went through all my lipsticks and found this one had never been used. The shade is called Divine Wine and there is no shimmer in it. It is a dark purple colour, but it doesn't look unnatural. I love it!

I've been loving my new handbag from H&M. It is a good size and it looks really smart. I have had large handbags before, but not with such a rigid shape to them so I am still getting used to this one.

I have rediscovered my MUA Undressed palette and I love it. I have been using my matte eyeshadows a lot recently so it's good to bring some shimmer back and I love the golds and browns in this palette.

I finally bought Garnier's oil-infused Micellar water this month and it is great for removing, even waterproof, make-up with no rubbing or scrubbing. I'm really pleased with this.

I have been using Sanctuary Spa's body scrub this month. I love the scent of it and it leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft.

My favourite Impulse body spray currently available is Sweet Smile. It has a scent of pear and jasmine and this has been my body spray of choice for September.

No comments:

Post a Comment