Tuesday 20 September 2016

A Few Autumn Purchases!

I finally bought some more gel nail polishes from Avon which I think are great. They last a lot longer than normal nail polishes without chipping.

I bought 4 different colours; Moondust, Very Berry, Rain Washed and Dazzle Pink.


So far I have tried Rain Washed and Very Berry. Very Berry is the colour I have on at the minute. In the bottle it looks a deep pink colour but it looks a dark, cherry red colour on my nails.


I was also pleasantly surprised last week when I wandered into Matalan. It's been a while since I have been in. It isn't somewhere I think to go when I'm looking for clothes as the stores are usually out of town, but I was passing so I went in and I found these lovely black corduroy trousers. I love them.


I also spotted this lovely 'shawl kimono' in wine/grey.




I also bought a new handbag at the weekend as I'm tired of not having a big enough bag. I love my new bag. It is a great size! I got it from H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment