Wednesday 7 September 2016

Autumn Is Coming - Bath And Body Works And Yankee Candles

September is one of my favourite months of the year! Although it is not technically autumn until 22nd September this year I am pretending it is autumn and have already started burning an apple cinnamon candle.

I'm still desperate to get my hands on Bath and Body Works's Caramel Pumpkin Swirl candle.

Bath And Body Works have so many different pumpkin scented candles in their range, but unfortunately they are not available here in the UK.


I'd like to try all of these scents.


Yankee's UK website do not have any pumpkin scented candles which is really disappointing and they only have five different scents in their 'autumn favourites' section of the website including Home Sweet Home, Mandarin Cranberry and Spiced Orange all of which sound lovely.

I tend to burn the majority of my candles in the autumn and winter and rarely bother through the spring and summer. I started burning a wax tart in February and I still haven't got through it. It's a shame that Yankee aren't making a bigger deal of autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment