Wednesday 24 August 2016

More Boohoo Buys!

The dress I ordered from boohoo.com arrived and is a fab fit and the skirt is gorgeous on it. 


I ended up ordering it in a few more colours!
I got navy blue.
Purple
And green.

I love them all and am tempted by the red and black ones as well.

 

I get annoyed with myself when I end up buying the same item in more than one colour as it does seem a bit silly having the same item in every colour ever made, but these dresses are so nice and I should get plenty of wear out of them.

I bought another dress from boohoo.com as well.
How gorgeous is this Clea bardot strap plunge high low skater dress?! It looks amazing in this colour which is called apricot, but I bought it in black as I thought I'd wear a black dress more. If it fits well when it arrives I might end up buying it in apricot as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment