Tuesday 11 October 2016

Irregular Choice Choices!

Nothing much has caught my eye from Irregular Choice recently which is lucky for my bank balance.

I had a browse on their website today and picked out a few of their interesting designs.


I quite like Savan which is this swan design although I couldn't imagine actually wearing these shoes myself. It is one of their better ideas for a wacky heel.

Rows Garden is another stand out shoe that caught my eye with this huge colourful floral design although, again, not one that will make it into my collection.

I would love these Bunnie Love shoes if it wasn't for the bunny ears on the front and the bob tail on the back. I love the colour of the shoes and the purple hearts on the side, but I can't get away with shoes pretending to be an animal. I'm not a fan of the designs with animal's faces on either.

These Elle Gant shoes are more like it. I like the floral design and the colour although the gems on the front do look a bit cheap I think I would actually wear these ones.

These Aurora shoes are lovely. Not too over the top and not too busy but they still make a statement.

I quite like these blue shoes, High Hopes. I like the different fabrics and the block heel, but I'm not a huge fan of all the imprints on the back of the heel.

I don't think I am being too fussy I just think I preferred some of their styles from the past. There are hundreds of designs on the website, but there is nothing that I feel like I really need to add to my collection. I'll still continue to check their website for new designs. I like to see what they bring out even if I don't wish to add it to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment