Monday 31 October 2016

October 2016 Favourites!


This month I have had two go-to fragrances. I have been using Nina Ricci's Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon eau de parfum and Reem Acra's eau de parfum.

Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon is slowly overtaking Ricci Ricci as my favourite Nina Ricci fragrance.

Reem Acra's eau de parfum is another lovely scent for the autumn/winter months. Out of the two fragrances I think I have used Reem Acra most often this month.

I have also been loving Soap And Glory's Glam-A-Lot body spray which is another great scent. I think this is quite difficult to get hold of now which is a shame.

My brown New Look boots are back on my favourites list. I still absolutely love them! I love the cutouts and the chunky heel and they are really comfortable.

I adore my silver tourmaline ring which is full of autumnal colours. Sometimes I can't stop staring at it.

I tried Carex's Love Hearts hand wash for the first time this month and I am really impressed. I love unique scents like this and it really does smell like Love Hearts.

My bottle green boohoo skater dress has been my dress of choice this month. I love the colour and the fit!

I have been using Avon's glimmerstick eyeliner in blackest black and I am pretty pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment