Thursday 20 October 2016

October Want List!

There are plenty of items on my want list at the minute.


I really want to get my hands on Becca's Champagne Pop highlighter. It has great reviews and from what I have seen it is really good.

I'm also keen to get my very own bottle of Jimmy Choo Illicit Flower. I tried it out recently and fell in love with it straight away. I love all of the fragrances Jimmy Choo have released so far.

I don't intend to stop going on about Bath And Body Works's Caramel Pumpkin Swirl candle. I tried it out two years ago and I always wished I had bought it. I'm glad they release it every year!

I have also wanted to try Charlotte Tilbury's K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick for a long time. There are so many nice shades.

I love these chunky heels from Christian Louboutin. The shape of the shoe is gorgeous and they look very autumnal. I want these!

I spotted this scarf from Oasis on their website! I think the checks and it looks lovely and cosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment