Monday 11 January 2016

New 2016 Perfumes!

There are lots of new fragrances coming out this year.

There are three new Marc Jacobs releases; Daisy Blush, Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush and Daisy Dream Blush.






They all sound like nice springtime scents and I look forward to trying them.

Their colour scheme fits well with Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy Rose which is another 2016 release. I love rose scents so I think this one will be interesting. I think the bottle is awful though. I'm not keen on glitter on bottles and this one seems to be opaque which I think takes away from the lovely squared-off shape of the bottle. 



Nina Ricci is releasing Nina Pop which is the same scent as the original Nina in a colourful bottle. This is to celebrate 10 years since Nina's release.


..But the winner of the most hideous bottle design goes to Moschino's Fresh Couture, which comes in a bottle made to look like a bathroom cleaning spray. I think the bottle is quite shocking. Who came up with this terrible idea?!


No comments:

Post a Comment