Saturday 16 January 2016

January Perfume Haul

I have bought plenty of perfume this year already.

I mentioned in a post in December that I had wanted to buy a 125ml bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh, which I am now the proud owner of.




I also bought Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noire eau de parfum gift set with the 30ml bottle of fragrance and a 75ml body milk. It is also a scent I have thought about purchasing for a while and I love it. With notes of rose, liquorice and smoked black tea it is delicious as it sounds!

L'Aimant is a fragrance I have seen in the shops since I was a child, but have never seen a tester to try it out so I bought it in a gift set in the Boots sale. It is an inexpensive fragrance anyway. It is a nice, aldehydic scent that has been compared to Chanel No. 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment