Saturday 7 June 2014

Unique shoe designs!

These uniquely designed Julian Hakes Mojito shoes are a pair that  I was  considering last year. They always had them in Schuh and they're very cleverly designed, but I decided against them because I don't think  I'd ever wear them and they aren't cheap at £159.99. They are available at julianhakes.co.uk in dozens of different colours.






Priveleged are another brand with unique designs such as these Crunk boots, also available in pink with their unique heels. They're okay, but they're not something I could see myself wearing. They're available from Schuh for £80.00.
 


Prose are another pair by Priveleged. I like the metallic effect and the chunky angular heel. These ones are £70 from Schuh.




These United Nude Lo Res Pumps are a nice design and are on sale from Office at £85.00 from their usual £125.00 price tag, but they are also available in other colours from as little as £60.00.






There is a great range of unique designs on United Nude's website, www.unitednude.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment