Saturday 31 May 2014

May Favourites and Desirables!

Here are a few of the products I've been loving this month.

Avon's Super Shock mascara has been a favourite of mine for a long time now. I love the wand. It is so much better than the other mascaras that I own. The only thing I don't like about it is it isn't waterproof and I find it sometimes smudges underneath my eyes so I'm looking at investing in a waterproof mascara soon. I'm thinking of trying one by Rimmel.

This L'Oreal Ever Riche hair mask is really nice. I love using hair masks and this one smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.

I absolutely love Benefit's Lemon Aid and use it as an eyelid primer every day. I am running out of this at the minute so need to replace mine..

I love Sure deodorant. I think it works better than any other brand. I am using this Cotton Fresh one at the minute. I bought it, forgetting that this scent makes me choke. I love it in Radiant (purple can) and Bright (pink can) though.

I've had Versace Bright Crystal for a while and I wore it for the first time in ages and had forgotten how much I loved it.





Now for the things that I desire..

Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere is now available in the classic bottle as an eau de parfum. I'd been considering the eau de toilette for a while and now I'm not sure which one I should get.
I love the original No 5 and I have both the eau de toilette and the eau de parfum.

Searching for Benefit Lemon Aid online led me to find this MUA (MakeUp Academy) Pro-Base Prime and Conceal, which is a dupe of Lemon Aid and it costs just £1.50. As I am looking to replace my Lemon Aid I am going to have to give this one a go. It has great reviews. I have tried a few different Superdrug stores now and neither had it, but I'm really excited to try this out when I can get my hands on it.

I also fancy getting some Barry M nail polishes in pastel shades. I'm jealous of everyone having lovely pastel nails at the minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment