Tuesday 6 May 2014

Pretty prints!

I have mentioned before that I love printed dresses and I was going through my collection today so I thought I'd share a few of my favourite prints. I love my perfume bottle print dress in black. I love perfume and I love dresses so it was perfect for me.




 I think the lipstick print is really original on the white dress.



 The navy squirrel print dress is really cute as well.



Cute dragonfly print



Burgundy dress with white hearts - I wear this lots!



I love the deep turquoise colour of this dress. The bird print is really cute as well.


I love the colour of this bee print dress.



Ice lolly print



This print is all things nice - chocolates, roses, kisses, jewellery, lipstick, champagne and love letters! It's very original - I love it!



I love this ditsy floral print as well.

I have many more prints in my collection and lots of spotty and floral dresses as well. I will post more from my collection soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment