Wednesday 30 April 2014

Vera Wang Princess Power


I love Vera Wang's Princess range and I own all of the collection so far so I can't imagine that this new release, Princess Power will stay out of my collection for long.

I find all of the Princess fragrances are universal. They tend to be light, fun, inoffensive, fruity-floral fragrances. From the list of notes I think this one sounds like another crowd pleaser.

The bottle is very colourful and so is the promo poster. This range seems to be aimed at younger girls. All of the Princess fragrances are eau de toilettes.

I haven't had the chance to try it yet, but I've read the list of notes and it sounds nice so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

It has top notes of pear and raspberry, heart notes of delicate jasmine, exotic fragipani and rainbow rose and a base of blonde woods, vanilla and creamy musk.


I'm disappointed to see, that like the last offering Pink Princess, Princess Power is only available in 30ml or 50ml bottles and will not be released in 100ml size like the previous 6 Princess fragrances were.

This is the 8th release from this range and it is one of the few ranges where all of the previous releases are relatively easy to get your hands on.


2006 Princess
2006 Flower Princess
2009 Rock Princess
2009 Glam Princess
2010 Preppy Princess
2012 Princess Night
2013 Pink Princess
2014 Princess Power

I wonder how much longer the list will go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment