Monday 21 April 2014

Spring is in my step!

I'm loving pastel colours for spring. I really fancy the Pretty Pastels palette by MUA or MakeUp Academy.
It's available from Superdrug or online at muastore.co.uk for just £4.00.
I have the Undressed palette by MUA and the eye shadows are highly pigmented, transfer onto your skin easily and they are lovely colours.

The Pretty Pastels palette has lovely, pretty colours in it.

I bought these shoes from modatoi.co.uk today and I love them. They are such a pretty colour and aren't very high so they will be perfect for going shopping or for days out. I can't wait to wear them. They were only £11.70 reduced from £16.70.




I also ordered a new perfume today, Tous Touch. It's a lovely, floral scent.
Last year while we were on holiday in Europe my fiancé picked this out for me in a perfume shop, but we didn't buy it. It reminds me of that holiday. I can't wait to wear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment