Tuesday 13 May 2014

2014 - the year of the Marc Jacobs fragrance!

You're not going to believe me, but this morning I was watching a perfume collection video on youtube. Seeing the bottle of Honey by Marc Jacobs, I thought to myself I bet they will bring another fragrance out in a light pink version of the bottle.
At lunchtime I was on fragrantica.com and there it is announced as their next fragrance.



Due for release for summer 2014, this new eau de parfum is called Pink Honey and has top notes of mandarin, fruit punch and pear, heart notes of orange blossom, peach and honeysuckle and base notes of honey, vanilla and woods.

It is limited edition and it seems that it will only be released in a 50ml size bottle.

Marc Jacobs also have Daisy Dream, which is another summer 2014 release.

I hope Daisy Dream smells nice. I really fancy that one. I have almost everything from the Daisy line and love it all.
Daisy Dream will be released in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml bottles and it is an eau de toilette. It sounds a little bit different with accords of blackberries, pear, blue wisteria, jasmine and coconut water.
Marc Jacobs describes the scent as a more sophisticated and ethereal version of the original Daisy.

I feel Marc Jacobs are releasing these fragrances a bit too quickly for me to keep up with.

2014 has already seen two releases from Marc Jacobs; Daisy Delight and Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight both of which I have in my collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment