Thursday 19 June 2014

Huge Avon Haul!

I have been trying not to buy many clothes and shoes lately as I have run out of space for them and I am getting married this year so I am trying to save money for my wedding.

I am addicted to shopping so when money is tight I usually look at make-up for those much needed pick-me-ups. Spending  between £5 and £20 at a time is better than spending a fortune on clothes. I always manage to convince myself that one more top or dress isn't going to hurt, but it does tend to pinch a little.

I have just put an order in with Avon where I only bought what was on offer and what should have cost £92.50 cost me just £39.00.



I bought 4 of their new gel finish nail polishes in Roses Are Red, Barely There, Dazzle Pink and Lavender Sky.
I am most excited to try Barely There, a nude colour. I have also seen the red colour on a friend and it is striking. The nail polishes are £7.00 each, but I bought them on offer for £3.50 each.

Caribbean Paradise is an eau de toilette spray. The bottle looks a bit cheap, but it looks very summery and sounds lovely. It has notes of mango, hibiscus, amber and woods. The eau de toilette was £5.00, but is usually £10.50.

I have used Avon's Anew Youth-Awakening Lipstick in the past. It is good quality. I bought two of these at £3.00 each, but they are usually £10.50 each so I saved £15.00.

I have read a few good reviews of Avon's Far Away Exotic eau de parfum. I had one of the limited editions, Far Away Dreams from a few years ago and it was lovely; very light and summery. I haven't actually had the original Far Away, though it's been out for years.

I also bought one of Avon's Luxe Lipsticks, which I am excited to try. The gold coloured casing looks lovely and I'm sure the lipstick will be great. I have used dozens of Avon's lipsticks in the past and have never been too disappointed.

Tahaitan Holiday is another light, summery eau de toilette. One of my friends has this one so I have tried it before. It smells of coconut.

I'm looking forward to my order arriving..

No comments:

Post a Comment