Wednesday 25 June 2014

MUA!

Before my recent Avon order has even arrived I have managed a mini haul online at muastore.co.uk.

You can buy make-up by MUA or MakeUp Academy from Superdrug stores, but I couldn't find the eyelid primer I wanted in any of their stores so I ordered two online as the reviews are so good I'm convinced it'll be great. It is supposed to be just like Benefit's Lemon Aid, which I love, but costs £15.00 more.

I have tried a few MUA products. They are really cheap and great quality. I have the Undressed eye shadow palette, which is fantastic and only costs £4.00. The shadows are really pigmented. It is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette, which I have used, but I don't own. I'd say MUA's version is just as good.
I have used worse eye shadows from the likes of MAC and Dior.
I have just bought MUA's Heaven and Earth Palette for my sister-in-law.

I quite like MUA's lipsticks (a bargain at just £1.00 each) and have nearly all of the shades that they make. I ordered shade 16, which I hadn't been able to find instore. It's a lovely deep peachy, pink colour.
I also ordered one of their matte lipsticks to try in shade Fawn Fancy. They are also only £1.00 each. To be honest I'm not expecting much from the matte lipstick.

I have also tried their blusher and lip pencils, which are also just £1.00 and I liked.
They make nail polishes, which are also £1.00, but I've read reviews saying that these are poor so I have never bothered with  them.

My final purchase was MUA's face primer, which was just £4.00. They do a few different primers and the one I chose has very cheap-looking packaging in my opinion, but I'll give it a go and let you know what I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment