Sunday 10 July 2016

The Beauty Want List!



I have a long beauty want list at the minute. I keep seeing products that I want to try.

I have wanted to get an original beauty blender for a while. Cheaper imitations tend to get poor reviews so I think it's probably worth going for the real deal.

I tried Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune recently and I absolutely loved it. It is a citrusy scent and I'm not usually a huge fan of citrus fragrances, but this is so crisp and well defined. It's definitely a fragrance I am looking to add to my collection.

I have been thinking about buying the Hourglass Ambient Light Powder in Diffused Light for a long time. I read a review a while ago that put me off, but I have since read many more positive reviews so it is back on my want list.

I want to try this Garnier Micellar Oil Infused Water as I am running low on my cleansing water and I need something oil-based as I wear waterproof mascara and it makes it a lot easier to remove. This product is supposed to be non-greasy as well, which is always good.

I have to get some more Avon Gel Shine nail polishes. I used the lilac shade I have recently and it reminded me how good these polishes are. They don't chip as easily as regular nail polish. There are at least 4 colours on my want list and checking the avonshop.co.uk website they are currently on offer for £3.50 each which is great!

I could do with a few new make-up brushes, but next on my list is the MAC 168 large, angled contour brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment