Sunday 31 July 2016

July 2016 Favourites!


Here are my favourites for July 2016! This month we bought this 'Stay Cool' water dispenser from Clas Ohlson. Even at the time I thought it was a silly purchase that would never get used, but I love it. It has made me drink so much more water. I put slices of lemon in the water for a hint of flavour.

I have been using my Avon glimmerstick eyeliner a lot this month. I also use it to wave through my lower lashes to make them look thick and black. My eyeliner is in 'blackest black' but this eyeliner is available in a lot of different colours.


I have been using my Barry M Brow Kit a lot lately. The tweezers aren't great as they are so small and difficult to pinch together, but I love the little brush and the powder. The lighter brown colour is a gel to set your brows in place.

I am a huge fan of this Calvin Klein lipstick in First Kiss. The colour is great. It is very subtle. I love it!

I have used Avon's Outspoken Party! by Fergie (from Black Eyed Peas) a few times this month. It reminds me of Vera Wang's Princess Night fragrance. It is a sweet, fruity scent and it has good projection and lasts well.

The sun has been shining and I just love this dazzling yellow citrine ring for the summer. I think it has been my most worn ring this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment