Saturday 30 July 2016

ASOS Summer Dresses!

ASOS.com seems to be the best place for dresses at the minute. Here are 5 of my favourites on their site at the minute.

I love this dress. I think the lace shoulders look really good and the shape of the dress is very flattering. This dress is £45.00.


I love the floral print and the pleated skirt on this dress and the colours are really pretty. This one is £38.00.

This cute light pink dress is gorgeous. I love the sleeves and the ruffles on the front. This one costs £35.00.

I love this style of dress. It can be dressed up or down and is only £18.00.

I love this dress. It is on asos.com but it is by Coast. I love the black trim around the hem and the leaves flowing down onto the skirt. It is really cute and costs £179.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment