Saturday 28 May 2016

Everything's Rosy!

I have just ordered Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rose.

I love rose scents. I don't like that the bottle is glittery and I didn't know if I was going to like the scent as lots of fragrance claim to be rosy but aren't as I had imagined. I don't really think of Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose as a rose scented fragrance, but I do love it. As the bottle is glittery, part of me didn't want to like this scent and have to add it to my collection, but it has a lovely rosy scent so I just had to add it to my collection.

I have a few rose scented fragrances in my collection already.



Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci has a soft rose scent that is feminine and subtle. The bottle is beautiful as well with the rounded glass with a ribbon design wrapped around it.

John Galliano eau de toilette is a more vibrant take on rose with good projection and a very uniquely designed bottle.

Marc Jacobs Lola has a combination of floral notes. It isn't strictly a rose scented fragrance, but you can definitely smell the rose in it. I absolutely love Lola!

Ghost eau de toilette is a gorgeous scent. I wore it yesterday. It is surprisingly long lasting for an eau de toilette and the scent of rose dominates this fragrance.


Another rose scented fragrance I'd like to add to my collection is Chloe's Roses de Chloe. I've had it on my list for a while because who doesn't need another lovely, rosy scent?


No comments:

Post a Comment