Tuesday 31 May 2016

May Favourites 2016

In May I have been loving my Figs & Rouge pomegranate lip balm. It is really soft and balmy, but not as shiny as a lot of my other lip balms.

I have also fallen in love with DKNY's Red Delicious eau de parfum again. It is such a nice, clean, fresh scent.

I received a tin of mini Impulse sprays for Christmas and I have been using True Love this month. The scent is freesia and tangerine and it is one of my favourite scents by Impulse. My sister-in-law got a gift set for me with the eau de toilette version of this scent which I also love.

I splashed out recently and bought myself a beautiful 18ct gold diamond necklace. The chain is different to the picture, but the pendant is the same. I absolutely love square set diamonds. I think they look beautiful and the diamond is 1/3 of a carat. I absolutely love this necklace. I need to wear it more!

I have been using this I Love... Mango and Papaya hand wash this month and the scent is gorgeous; sweet and fruity and right up my street.

I rediscovered my favourite Elizabeth Arden lipstick this month. I have a few colours from this range but my favourite is Barely There. It is a gorgeous colour and glides on perfectly.

Finally I wore my ASOS boots again this month. I got them last summer and I have never been more in love with a pair of boots in my entire life! I have only worn them two or three times because I want to keep these until the day I die so wearing them out in their first year would just be stupid. I wish I'd bought two pairs the same. I can't say how much I love these. They go with everything too. I wore them with nude tights and a black dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment