Sunday 27 September 2015

September Favourites!



I have made a few rediscoveries this month. I have been a fan of No7's blushers since I first tried them when I was in my teens. Apricot Blossom is my favourite colour. It is a reddish pink. I have tried loads of other blushers, but No7 is my favourite. It has no shimmer in it and the colour is perfect for me. I have found it difficult to find a colour that suits me more from other brands.

I love my Tangle Teezer. I have been using it more often than my usual paddle hair brush this month. I would definitely buy another one.

I recently posted a picture of my autumn fragrances, but this month I have found myself reaching for DKNY Sweet Delicious Tart Key Lime which is more of a summer scent. I love this fragrance. It is sharp and sweet at the same time. It is a 2013 fragrance, but it sometimes comes up on allbeauty.com.

I had a Pumpkin Pie candle left over from last year which I have managed to burn right through this month. It has a lovely scent. I love pumpkin scented candles. Bath and Body Works have a good range, but I don't have access to them, being from outside of the USA.

This month I found myself digging out my Ted Baker Jorja heels which I bought a few years back. They are a patent nude colour with a subtle iridescence.

I've also been using Carex's cola bottle flavoured hand wash this month. I love this one and I also love the strawberry laces and chocolate orange scented hand washes that they do. I think they should bring out even more fun flavours. It makes a difference when an everyday item like hand wash, shower gel or shampoo are made that little bit more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment