Saturday 26 September 2015

Boots And Pumpkin Candles!

I love the boots I bought at New Look last year.


Admittedly they don't look as nice in New Look's photo from that angle, but I absolutely love them and they are really comfortable.

I have spotted these similar ones in black on New Look's website, but I do still prefer the brown ones I have.



I also really like these chunky black boots from New Look.


I did buy a few pairs of boots from New Look in the sale last year so I probably don't need any new ones, but it's always fun to look.

I have also been looking for pumpkin candles since it is autumn and I usually love pumpkin candles. I tried the caramel pumpkin swirl candle by Bath and Body Works in America last autumn and I really wish I had bought it. We don't have Bath and Body Works in the UK so I will have to coincide any future trips to the USA with autumn to make sure they have it in stock!


I checked Yankee's website and was disappointed to see they don't have any pumpkin candles on the website. I'm sure they used to do pumpkin candles! They have Candy Corn or Witches Brew for Halloween, but nothing else.

I have just finished a Pumpkin Pie scented candle which I mentioned in a post last year. I bought a few and had one left over from last year, but I have managed to burn through it in the space of one month.



The Toasted Mallows candle was really nice as well. Hopefully I'll be able to find them again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment