Monday 14 September 2015

My shoe boot collection!

I love shoe boots and I probably have more pairs than I will ever get round to wearing!

I love these purple ones and these dark green ones. They are the same design as each other. The two of them are my favourites from my collection. The purple pair really stand out and I love the really dark green colour.


These black ones were a Christmas gift from my auntie a few years ago. I love the gold chain design around the ankle.




I also have leopard print and zebra print shoe boots. I love the zebra print ones, but I have never worn them and I am not sure how to style them. I think they risk looking very tacky especially if I wear them with a dress.


These Irregular Choice Otters gold shoe boots are gorgeous! I haven't worn them for a few years, but I love them so I must try to find an excuse to wear them again.


Here is my collection. I love the chunky heeled designs as well as the stilleto heels. I love all of the autumn colours, but most of them aren't ideal for wearing in wet weather as most of them are faux suede.

No comments:

Post a Comment